Schedule a Session with James!
MANALIMA LOMILOMI WITH JAMES KAWAINUI
Hands-On Energy Healing
Manalima Lomilomi is a combination of several techniques, some of which were handed down to me by my Kupuna (ancestors) and from teachings I received from Hawaiian Lomilomi Masters and Maori Healers. It is a way of looking at the body in the holistic sense through the mind, body, spirit connection. Manalima Lomilomi helps to reestablish the natural energetic flow of the body.
Manalima translated means the Power, (Mana) of the hands, (Lima) The word Lomilomi is the movement of energy through the physical body by manipulating the energetic flow through touch, the applying of pressure, and prayer.
By affecting the energetic flow through a person’s body Lomilomi can help release the physical pain or trauma and relax the entire being. Given the right circumstances it can assist in a letting go of old beliefs, patterns and behaviors. These limited thought forms are stored not just in your brain, it is also in the cells of your body down to the DNA structure. People generally think of memory, beliefs, our “programming,” as being stored in our brain. Our memories and behaviors are in fact stored in all the cells of our body.
During a Manalima Lomilomi session, we explore the core issue of your concern. Together — and this is the key — we talk to your unihilipi (the uncounscious self) through your kino (physical body) to access your uhane (Higher Self). We look for the root or original cause and create a vibrational shift. We find the habituated pattern or thought form and shift it in such a profound way that most people feel almost immediate relief .
Manalima Lomilomi can help alleviate or eliminate ...
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Life Transitions
- Sexual Trauma & Dysfunction
- Addiction Recovery
- Chronic Fatigue
- Crohns’ Disease
- and much, much more
Pricing and Packages
Every Manalima Lomilomi session builds on the previous work, creating a momentum of greater expansion, freedom, and connection to Self as Source Energy. To help meet your needs, a variety of packages and pricing are available.
- ALOHA SPECIAL. An introduction to the work targeting a specific issue or area. 90 minutes – $275
- FULL SESSION. Especially recommended for first-time clients. Here you can experience
acceleratedincrease in energy flow and emotional freedom, the breaking down of barriers to your true potential and the beginning of eliminationof chronic pain. 2 1/2 hours – $350
- EKOLU Package for Couples & Families. Ekolu means “two” in Hawaiian. Working with more than one member in a family group (relationship) can have very powerful results. It can help facilitate deep shifts. Both sessions are done within a two week period. Two 90 minute Sessions – $550
- MALAMALAMA Package for Clarity and Light. Malamalama means “enlightenment” in Hawaiian. It typically takes a session or two for your body to understand the process and really begin to open to the work. By the third
sessionwe are looking at deeply embedded patterns and ancestral links. The first session is followed a week to ten days later by your second session. The third session comes three weeks after the second. Scheduling all yousessions in a relatively short period allows for deep levels of healing and supports shifting and growth at an accelerated pace. Three 90 minute Sessions – $825
- LOKAHI Package for Transformation and Deep Healing. Lokahi means unity or harmony in Hawaiian. The Lokahi Package is four sessions within a two month period. As you move through the various layers, more pieces of the puzzle reveal themselves. This is a great package for someone who is committed to creating deep shifts and harmony in their lives. Four 90 minute Sessions – $1,100
All sessions to be paid in full prior to your scheduled appointment.